It is a popular question if there is an Ultimate HGH. However, each person is different, so while there maybe an ultimate HGH for each person – there is no single ultimate HGH for all people. Our recommendation is to be well educated on the facts of HGH, understand the difference between whats real and fake and consult your doctor or anti-aging expert to find your ultimate hgh.
Types of Human Growth Hormone:
- 191 amino acid sequence HGH (Somatropin) – This is the real bioequivalent (same as human body’s own) growth hormone. You could say it’s the “Ultimate HGH”. Big company names on the market today (Genentech, GeneScience Pharmaceuticals, Novo Nordisk [Norditropin 15 IU, Norditropin 30 IU, Norditropin 45 IU], Eli Lilly [Humatrope 18 IU, Humatrope 36 IU, Humatrope 72 IU], Pfizer [Genotropin 16 IU, Genotropin 36 IU]) have Somatropin products of equal quality.
- long acting HGH – Same as Somatropin. The difference is that the injections are less frequent (once per week instead of twice per day). The reason for this is because growth hormone molecules have undergone Pegylation process and generation of sustained release formulations. Pegylation technology is expensive and relatively low yields of the final product are recovered, relative to hGH produced and purified directly from the host expression system.
- 192 amino acid sequence HGH (Somatrem or Met-GH) – This is almost the same as human body’s natural HGH except Met-GH has an additional methionyl amino acid which caused a person’s body to build up antibodies against it.
- cadaver HGH (Somatotropin) – This was the first form of HGH. It was extracted from human cadavers between 1960’s – 1980’s at which time researchers discovered that Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) could be transfered from cadavers to Cadaver-GH users, and they stopped making it.
- HGH spray or pills – This is a scam. HGH molecule is too fragile to pass trough stomach and too big and fragile to pass trough skin. Furthermore, the Human Growth Hormone cannot be stored at room temperature for more than few hours unless it is in lyopholized form (which sprays or pills are not). HGH must not be shaken, etc..
So you could say that 191 amino acid sequence Somatropin is the ultimate human growth hormone releaser. It can only be delivered via injection. Usually people take two injections per day with an insulin syringe. They inject into stomach fat (much like diabetic patients do with insulin). HGH can be injected intramuscular too, the effect is the same. Dosage depends on what you are trying to accomplish.